Finally we had the time to write this tutorial. It's been on our list for quite some time, and, with the help of one of our users, we could finalize and publish a DevCenter tutorial about how you can Configure and connect to your VPN.
App setup note if you need the VPN connection to be able to git clone your repository: you can't customize the App registration process, so for now the easiest way is to:
- Register a repository which doesn't require a VPN connection (this can be one of our Sample apps you can choose on the Add New App page)
- Then go to the new App's Settings tab and change the REPOSITORY URL to your VPN protected repository's git clone URL
- Open the Workflow Editor by going to the Workflow tab and click Manage Workflows
- Configure your Workflow as explained in the tutorial
- Save the Workflow, and start a build