You can listen here:
In this episode
Antoine is an iOS Developer at WeTransfer and the author of SwiftLee, a weekly blog about Xcode and Swift development. WeTransfer solves a problem many of us face, by enabling users to transfer large-sized files, such as photos, videos, PDFs, and more — from the web or right from your phone.
With Russell Stephens, Engineering Manager at Bitrise, we talked to Antoine about all the work that goes into building highly-rated, innovative mobile apps — their main app, WeTransfer and their more recent app, Collect, are continuously rated above 4.5 stars in the app stores.
Tune in to learn about
- how they approach testing, debugging, and quality assurance,
- how they follow up with user feedback,
- what tools and technologies they use to automate processes to save time for creating innovative features and functionalities, or
- how AI will change our experience on mobile?
About this podcast
In Mobile DevOps is a thing! we showcase developers and their processes and learn about the ways in which mobile development processes differ and overlap, through the lens of Mobile DevOps. The aim? Learning how to be more productive and build better apps, whatever technology you might be using. For this, however, we need your help too — if you have any questions or topics in mind that you would love to hear about in our upcoming podcasts, let us know on Twitter, or through email.
The podcast is also available on these platforms:
Show notes & resources
- You can follow Antoine on his Twitter account
- SwiftLee: a weekly blog about Swift, iOS and Xcode tips and tricks
- Using MetricKit to monitor user data like launch times
- RocketSim app — enhancing the iOS simulator
- WeTransfer — Send Large Files & Share Photos Online
- GRID® 5