At the latest event in our BUG webinar series, we were joined by Wisdom Nwokocha, Alex Logan, and Vladimir Ivanov. Watch the webinar and read our short recap to learn what you need to do to get started with Bitrise. Spoiler alert: it’s very simple and fast.
Bitrise User Groups (or BUGs) are live meetups where Bitrise users and community members share knowledge, best practices, and ideas with each other.
Setting up a Bitrise CI pipeline for Android
We started with a presentation from Wisdom Nwokocha, where he walked us through the steps of running successful Android builds in Bitrise.
- Intro (2:34): Getting familiar with Bitrise and the world of CI/CD.
- Kicking off a build in Bitrise (5:44): How to set up and start your first build.
- Set up a Workflow (6:56): Discover the Steps and settings you need in Android Workflows.
- Using the Workflow Editor (8:32): Learn how you can use the Workflow Editor for code signing, automated triggers, and more.
- Demo time (13:37): See how all this works in action as Wisdom uses Bitrise to build a simple Android app.
Kickstarting Bitrise for iOS
Next up, Alex Logan shared his building process in Bitrise — watch his talk to learn how you need to set up your workflow to build successfully.
Tweaking Flutter pipelines
Vladimir Ivanov joined us as a Flutter expert to explain what needs to be done before you get building in Bitrise.
- Introduction to Flutter (46:12): A quick overview of the technology and its requirements.
- PR verification (48:42): Learn how you need to set up your Flutter Workflow.
- Test coverage (51:36): Create, view, and analyze how your tests perform.
- Building on Flutter (55:04): See how you need to set up your Flutter Workflow in Bitrise.
If you have any questions for the presenters, we created a dedicated channel for the BUG on our community Slack. Join us there!