- Your blog posts are included in our biweekly newsletters and shared on our social media profiles.
- Bitrise is a trusted site, so publishing on Bitrise helps you build your industry credibility and online presence.
- Your article is reviewed and edited by an English-speaking Bitrise editor who may provide editorial feedback to help you improve your writing.
- Our design team creates a custom banner image for your article.
- We'll send you some swag right after your post is published. 🙂
About the process
We consider all submissions, but due to the high volume of submissions, we cannot respond to each author. If we accept your article, we will contact you within 2 weeks of submission. If you do not hear from us, feel free to reach out to other sites about publishing your piece. We prefer original content, but articles can be published elsewhere too; we don't require exclusivity.
The Bitrise community is tech-savvy, so we are most likely to post articles that are tech-heavy and aimed at engineers, such as:
- Mobile DevOps best practices.
- Building mobile infrastructure.
- Mobile testing.
- Moving from Jenkins to cloud CI.
- Mobile engineering performance best practices.
Here are some relevant content ideas to get you started:
- What you’ve learned as a Mobile DevOps Engineer.
- How you use Bitrise to increase your app impact.
- Step-by-step descriptions of how you set up, configure, or add steps, or integrations.
- How to manage a mobile organization.
- How to make mobile app development more efficient.
You can read what's on our blog already for inspiration.